Thursday 27 June 2013

The more you read...



"The more you read, the more things you will   know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!


Life is there on the pages of a picture book. There is love, and laughter, family and friendship. You can find resilience, and great resolve to make this world a better place. You will find it. Choose the right book, listen to its story and sit with it.
I hope my blog and the comments you share with me about your favourite books, help each of us find another way to talk of  life and share all it has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Maria, not only is there life on the pages of book, but for some the start of a life long friendship and treasured memories. Mention Eric Carle to people and someone has a story to share. Sigh, I too love picture books!

    ReplyDelete