Thursday 20 June 2013

You Just Need to Laugh


Sometimes, you just need to open up a book and laugh out loud

If you need to press pause on your stress-o-dometer level, then find this picture book by Aaron Blabey.

He is the author  who reminded me how  you can find life on the pages of a picture book (well, a really good picture book, by a really good writer ).

As you can see, it is called 'The Dreadful Fluff'. I will just repeat: it is written by Aaron Blabey, and published by Penguin Group 2012.

I can't remember how many times I have read it.

I am still laughing........

Go and meet Aaron. I think you might just love him as much you love his books.

http://www.aaronblabey.com/how-to-make-a-picture-book.html

And if you stop laughing and decide you  better get back to teaching then read :

http://www.aaronblabey.com/images/teaching-notes/dreadful-fluff-aaron-blabey-teaching-notes.pdf

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea for a blog. I've loved reading picturebooks for years but since teaching in a secondary school I've lost touch with recently published picturebooks. I look forward to following your blog to acquaint me with some new gems and to remind me of forgotten favourites.

    ReplyDelete